Last day to submit proposals - February 17th, 2023
Congress - July 31st to August 4th, 2023
3rd International Congress on Languages, Linguistics and Translation
CALL FOR PAPERS 2023
The National School for Languages, Linguistics and Translation (Escuela Nacional de Lenguas, Lingüística y Traducción) is pleased to announce its 3rd International Congress on Languages, Linguistics and Translation, or CILLT, which will be held remotely and in person from July 31st to August 4th, 2023, on the main campus of the UNAM in Mexico City.
We welcome submissions from:
- Researchers, academics, and practitioners working in the language teaching field, theoretical and applied linguistics, and translation primarily at university and high school levels.
- Undergraduate and graduate students.
- Teachers in training.
- To exchange experiences, results and perspectives related to research in the field of language teaching and learning, theoretical and applied linguistics, and translation.
- To present research in progress or results in the aforementioned areas.
- To exchange innovative didactic practices and strategies.
- To reflect on current dynamics and challenges in language teaching, applied linguistics and translation in academic and professional contexts.
- To foster an environment that stimulates the creation of collaborative networks among participants.
Violeta Vázquez Rojas Maldonado
Centro de Estudios Lingüísticos y Literarios del Colegio de México, México
Alicia Mateo Manzo
Departamento de Idiomas de la Escuela Nacional de Estudios Superiores, Morelia-UNAM, México