Synchronic remote presentation
Papers may focus on a clearly specified research topic, problematic issue, teaching practice or proposal.
- 1 to 2 participants
- 20 min. +10 min. for questions
This format consists of three or four brief papers on a similar topic where participants exchange and debate experiences and perspectives on that theme.
- 3 or 4 participants (The moderator is part of the discussion group)
- 45 min. +15 min. for questions
In person workshop
Practically oriented workshop grounded in theoretical principles. The proposal should include the main purpose, a brief outline of topics and activities covered as well as additional requirements.
- 1 to 2 participants
- 90 min.
For papers, discussion groups, and workshops, please include the following information:
The title in the language of the presentation; maximum 15 words.
The abstract(s) must be written in English or Spanish and be no longer than 400 words, which include:
- A description of the specified research topic, problematic issue, teaching practice or proposal the presentation will address.
- Main arguments
- Examples (optional)
- Proposals, experiences and/or results
- Conclusions (if applicable)
- Key words (no more than 5)
Bibliography with 3 to 5 references in APA format, 7th edition.
A biodata for each presenter.
Synopsis of the proposal, from 60-80 words for the program in the language of the presentation.
All abstracts will be submitted to a double-blinded review.
- Speakers can present a maximum of two presentations, either individual or collective.
- Speakers must submit the title and abstract of their presentation by selecting the registration option on this website
- For presentations with multiple speakers, please include the required information for each one.
Once the presentation is accepted and the speaker has paid the congress fees, they will be officially registered and included in the program.
Before registering, please go to the following link for the technical requirements which are necessary in order to participate in the Conference remotely: https://support.zoom.us/hc/es/articles/201362023-Requisitos-del-sistema-para-PC-Mac-y-Linux
It is very important for us that you have high quality internet in order to avoid transmission difficulties (signal interruptions, video or sound problems, etc.)
When you register, you should accept the following conditions:
I am willing to make my presentation live via Zoom on the assigned day and time. I have read the required technical requirements.
I accept the terms and conditions